Saturday, June 20, 2009

Online Equations

Hey guys, Maya sent this along and I thought you might be interested in it:

Hi,
For those of you who do not know me, my name is Maya Spivak and I am the high school coach for Ann Arbor Academic Games. This summer I am working on a project with Layman Allen, the creator of Equations and WFF, an online version of Equations. We would like to test the game with middle school students. This is an excellent opportunity to get some practice and competition in over the summer. Over the summer we will be setting up tournaments once or twice a month. The game is played online against other students. A scheduler within the program helps schedule days and times of tournaments. You don't even need to be in Ann Arbor. All you need is a computer with internet access. Please let me know as soon as possible if you would be interested in participating so that we can get some tournaments started. Send me an email (mspivak@umich.edu) with your name and email address, and I will contact you soon with more information.
Thanks,
Maya